WEEK #2 BUBBLE.BUBBLE,TOIL and TROUBLE

Our Macabre Monday challenge theme is
"Bubble, Bubble, Toil, and Trouble".
Hope you did some shopping, because it's a recipe challenge.
Your project must include the following ingredients:

BLACK
PURPLE
GREEN
METAL
FLOURISH 

That's it. 
Now, toss them all together and make something creepy, spooky, and brilliant!
Please be sure to include your recipe in your post,
so we can see how you used our ingredients.

Wanna see what the Minion's cooked up?

BLACKDRAGON








You really should try this recipe! 
It's super easy, and it tastes great, too!! 

Enter your recipe makes here.



Comments

LisaVeronica said…
This is my FAVOURITE theme and I don´t think I will have the time... :(

I love all the samples by the DT! I guess it doesn´t help that it is my favourite color combo and I love metal and flourish.. It just screams LIIIISA! :D

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!